|Building Effective Relationships
Maximizing (inter)personal effectiveness
Using TIFF© to develop individuals and groups
The Temple Index of Functional Fluency (TIFF©) is a personal development tool based on the Functional Fluency model. It was created by Susannah Temple in 2002.
- promotes the self-awareness and understanding that enhances emotional literacy.
- is a valuable tool for consultants, trainers, counsellors, coaches, mentors and psychotherapists.
- is being used with leaders and managers, teams and staff groups, teachers and students.
- provides an innovative framework to help people bring about positive change
How the TIFF© Process works
- The Temple Indicator of Functional Fluency (TIFF) questionnaire produces a profile of a person’s behavior patterns socially. This is like a snapshot of how that individual uses their energy in relationships and how effective he or she is. The Completion of a TIFF questionnaire (online) taking 20 – 30 minutes.
- Individual feedback session with a TIFF Provider (usually face-to-face) to learn about the Functional Fluency model, thoroughly explore the individual’s TIFF profile and co-create an action plan for personal development. The feedback includes information on how the individual uses their energy on their own behalf, leading others and how energy is spent keeping in touch with current reality.
- Follow-up session(s) using the TIFF framework, arranged by agreement.
Discover how to maximize your effectiveness in all life areas.
Get acquainted with Functional Fluency and gift yourself and/or others
with a personal TIFF©-profile analysis, including
a one-on-one feedback session with one of our providers.
More information pages