Functional Fluency Caribbean - Building Effective Relationships
What is Functional Fluency?
Functional Fluency is about building effective relationships. It is a model for understanding how people behave, and a practical framework to help them 'respond' more and 'react' less.
Insights from the Functional Fluency model encourage people to:
- focus on their strengths.
- enhance what they already do well.
- transform patterns of behavior that don't work well.
- communicate more effectively
- find relationships more satisfying and successful.
Functional Fluency is the art and skill to interpersonal effectiveness.
What is TIFF©?
The Temple Index of Functional Fluency (TIFF©) is a personal development tool based on the Functional Fluency model. It was created by Susannah Temple in 2002.
- promotes the self-awareness and understanding that enhances emotional literacy.
- is a valuable tool for consultants, trainers, counsellors, coaches, mentors and psychotherapists.
- is being used with leaders and managers, teams and staff groups, teachers and students.
- provides an innovative framework to help people bring about positive change.
TIFF© Provider Licensing Training
More information pages